Visit Barcelona's majestic Sagrada Familia, designed by the great Modernist visionary Antoni Gaudí. Get fast track entry with a pre-booked ticket to the stunning Art Nouveau masterpiece and enjoy a 1.5-hour tour of the Basilica and Sagrada Familia Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately. No tank tops, strapless shirts, exposed backs or bellies, short shorts, barefoot, flip-flops, or sandals will be accepted. Also, Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities
- The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage, and personal items checked
- Due to security checks, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided