Explore more of Barcelona at your own pace with convenient and flexible scooter rental. Travel like a local, and shoot down streets that are inaccessible to larger vehicles. Enjoy the freedom of the city, and see the sights you want to see.
What to Expect
Navigate your way through Barcelona just like the locals with a full-day scooter rental. Using your own personal scooter, you can enjoy the freedom it gives you, as you ride through the city and discover the places a conventional tourist can't easily find.
Scooter rental in the Catalan capital will allow you to go wherever you want, in comfort and with ease. Rent a scooter for a full day, or for up to a week, depending on the length of your stay. Ride through the city streets and check out the easy-to-find tourist sites, as well as discover more off-the-beaten-path gems. Plan your own itinerary, or if you are spontaneous, just hop on your scooter and go with the flow.
Choose from a variety of scooters, and find the one that best suits your size, style, and speed. With insurance, safety helmets, and locks included in your cost, your only worry will be what to see next.
- Scooter rental for 1 person
- Helmet and locks
- City map
- Road assistance
What's Not Included
- Second helmet (optional)
- Full insurance (optional)
- Surcharge for scooters of more than 100cc (maximum of Euros 2 per day, depending on rental period)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Summer opening hours: 09:00-20:00 from 15 June – 14 September
• Winter opening hours: 10:00-19:00 from 15 September – 15 June
• EUR 150 deposit required
• Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years of age and possession of a valid driver's license in Spain since a minimum of 3 years. Or you must be at least 18 years of age with a motorcycle license.
• Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years of age with a valid driver's license in Spain
• All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not an EU driving license, you will need an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.