Get behind the wheel of a powerful Ferrari car and see the sights of Barcelona like a rock star with this guided tour in Barcelona. Pick your own route and and explore the city in style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 86, 08039, in Barcelona, Spain. The nearest metro station is Barceloneta (L4). You can take the V15 or V19 bus to the stop "Passeig Joan de Borbó - Plaça del Mar".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive
- You must bring your passport or ID card and a valid driver's license
- An international driving license is required for citizens of USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and those countries that are not a part of the Vienna Convention