This private tour will spend one day visiting fishing villages and hiking and relaxing on some of best beaches around the Cap de Creus.
What to Expect
Cap de Creus, located only 25 km from the French border, is the easternmost point of Catalonia and it’s considered the start of the Pyrenees. The area is a Natural Park and it’s close to Cadaqués, a beautiful well-known fishing village. Dali built his home in Port Lligat, a small bay in the area. The full-day hike will follow old footpaths around park reaching the cape, where there will be time to visit Cadaqués and stop and bathe in some of the best beaches of the Costa Brava.
- Professional local mountain guide
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Go
• Appropriate footwear for walking. Sneakers are enough.
• Towel, bathing suit and sun cream are recommended.
• It's recommended to bring half a liter of water per person
• Activity subject to favorable weather conditions
• Activity not suitable for wheelchairs
• Activity not recommended for children under 8