Costa Brava Flower Festival Day Tour from Barcelona
From $98 per personBook now
- See the floral decorations of Catalonia's annual Flor de Temps
- Wander the whitewashed village of Calella de Palafrugell
- Explore the walled city of Girona
- Get access to private gardens at the annual Flower Festival
Departing Barcelona at 09:00 by small luxury minicoach, drive straight to the whitewashed village of Calella de Palafrugell, far from the tourist crowds. Marvel at the rocky coast of Calella de Palafrugell’s spectacular setting, and go to the clifftop botanic gardens of the Cap Roig headland.
Take a dip in the inviting waters of the Mediterranean, or enjoy a walk with your guide to learn the history of the fishing region.
In the afternoon, continue to Girona to see the floral decorations of the city’s medieval streets and courtyards. Many private gardens are open to visitors for the duration of the Temps de Flors Festival, while street fairs and floral workshops abound.
There will be plenty of time to explore Girona’s melting pot of cultures, wandering the narrow streets of one of Europe’s oldest Jewish Quarters, and marveling at the remains of the old Roman Wall. Return to Barcelona in the late afternoon/early evening for a scheduled arrival of approximately 19:30 and the end of tour services.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour of Callela de Palafrugell
- Tour of Girona
- Native guide in Catalan, Spanish, or English
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals (recommendations can be provided)
The tour starts on Plaça de l’Ossa Menor at the Glories Shopping Center in Barcelona (meet your guide next to the shopping center Information Office and Starbucks) (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour is available in English, Catalan, and Spanish
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure
• Please bring a rain coat in case of rain
• Please bring suitable shoes for walking
• No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced. For cancellations of up to 3 calendar days before scheduled start time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel 2 calendar days or less before the tour, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee
• All return times are approximate
• This tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants for a more personalized service
Product ID: 43702