Costa Brava has some of the most beautiful Mediterranean beaches. On these walks we will follow the old footpaths that tobacco smugglers used for decades.
What to Expect
This 4-hour walk follows old footpaths that have been restored to provide pretty hiking trails and link some of the nicest villages on the Costa Brava. The goal of this private tour is to spend one day walking and relaxing on some of best beaches Costa Brava has to offer.
The route is located less than 90 minutes from Barcelona and links Palamos and Calella de Palafrugell. During the walk there is the chance to bathe in some of the best beaches of the Costa Brava.
- Professional local mountain guide
Know Before You Go
• Appropriate footwear for walking. Sneakers are enough
• Recommended towel, bathing suit and sun cream
• Recommended to bring half a liter of water per person
• Activity subject to favorable weather conditions
• Activity not suitable for wheelchairs
• Activity not recommended for children under 8