Experience an exciting 4-hour Vespa tour with a guide who will lead you to the top attractions in Barcelona. From the city’s most famous to its lesser-known sites, discover the best of Barcelona as you ride an iconic scooter through the Catalan capital.
What to Expect
See the important monuments and landmarks of Barcelona and many of the city’s hidden spots on this half-day guided tour by Vespa. Enjoy amazing panoramic views from the city’s higher elevations as you ride effortlessly through the Catalan capital.
Starting out from the Sagrada Familia, you’ll take in the views of Tibidabo, and ride through the old town, to the fabulous city beaches, and more. The Barcelona Scooter City Tour lasts around 4 hours and you’ll ride for more than 50 kilometers.
Previous 2-wheel vehicle driving experience is required for your safety. A €300 credit card deposit per Vespa is also required.
- Local guide
- Original Vespa
- Basic insurance
- Gloves or wind jacket if needed
Know Before You Go
• Important: An International Driver's Licence is required to be able to take part in this tour
• The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people
• Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part
• Please note that there is a required security deposit of 300 EUR per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour
• Opening times