Get a welcome to Barcelona from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at your accommodation. It is also possible to start the tour at any central landmark or intersection in the city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- During the walking tour, you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking if you would like a private car included in your tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes