Indulge your sweet tooth on a 3-hour guided walking tour of Barcelona’s best chocolatiers, bakeries, and cafés, located in the trendy El Born and historic Gothic Quarter. Sample more than 10 typical treats, such as authentic “churros” and “melindros.”
What to Expect
Discover the finest chocolates and other sugar-coated treats of Spain, and satisfy your sweet tooth on a chocolate and pastry tasting tour of central Barcelona.
Meet your guide at the Tours, Tapas and Friends Gastronomic Center near Barcelona Cathedral, and set off on foot in small groups to learn all about the city’s passion for, and traditions of, pastry making and chocolate consumption.
A local, food loving guide will take you to a selection of patisseries and cafés in the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter and trendy El Born neighborhood.
Sample at least 10 different sweet treats, including some authentic melindros (similar to biscotti), and some of the popular churros (fried dough pastries), so loved by locals.
- English-speaking guide
- Gourmet walking tour
- More than 10 tastings of chocolates and pastries at 5 different venues
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
Meet at the Tours, Tapas and Friends Gastronomic Center, Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 12, 08001 Barcelona
Know Before You Go
• No disabled accessibility.
• Please be aware that this is a walking tour. You are advised to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
• Infants (aged 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required.