This audio guided tour of the gorgeous Mediterranean city of Barcelona will take you on a historic walk where you will see sights such as the stunning Guell Palace and the bustling La Boqueria Market.
What to Expect
Relax in the gorgeous Mediterranean city of Barcelona, a city originally founded by the Romans. In this city you will enjoy learning about its diverse history from the industrial revolution to its involvement in the Spanish Civil War. On this audio tour you will also see great sights such as the bustling La Boqueria Market, the impressive Old Royal Palace and have an opportunity to enjoy one of the best cities to shop in!
You will also see the Columbus Monument, the Old Shipyards, Guell Palace, Barcelona Cathedral and Placa de St Felip Neri. The side streets and markets off La Rambla are an integral part of this tour and are not to be missed. Some of the best culinary delights in Spain are available here. There is an optional addition to see the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia.
- Audio-Guided Tour
- Walking Tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for these tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.