Learn the secrets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on a 3-hour walking tour. Discover the most suggestive spots of the medieval streets as you hear about knights and alchemists. Visit Barcelona Cathedral, Sant Felip Neri square, and the History Museum.
What to Expect
Join a local guide on an immersive walking tour of the Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter) of Barcelona, and hear stories about the Inquisition, Romans, Christian knights, Jewish wise-men, and more.
Go to the spot where the city was founded; where count-kings ruled their kingdom and the Inquisition chased heretics. Discover the heart of the medieval city, and learn about the terrible “trials of God,” how the local artisans lived, and where you can find Jewish footprints on the stones of Call.
Here are the keys to understand an age of contrasts, of splendor and brutality, wisdom and superstition, spirituality and violence. Complete your education at the History Museum of Barcelona near Plaça del Rei. See the archaeological remains of the old Roman city, and walk the subsoil of Roman “Barcino” and all its remains.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Barcelona Cathedral and the History Museum of Barcelona
- Audio guide system
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You will receive confirmation of your tour at the time of booking, unless you’re booking within 1 day of the tour. In this case confirmation will be sent as soon as possible (subject to availability)
• Minimum numbers apply. Tours may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• Please wear comfortable shoes