Discover a new way to see the wonder of Catalunya. Spend your morning sailing on the Mediterranean sea, looking at Barcelona from a new point of view. Then spend the afternoon at the wonderful Montserrat mountain and discover the secret of the monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
Select participants and date
Check-in at Sailing Experience Barcelona located in Port Olimpic. The name of the boat is "Bombon". Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time. The day before the activity you will receive the detailed plan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Montserrat train tour begins at 3:00 PM for 5 hours (Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance to meet with your tour guide.)
- Please note that the Montserrat tour is subject to availability and it may not be possible to schedule the sailing and Montserrat tour on the same day for last minute reservations.
- Please note that proper dress code is required in order to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or flip flops.