Barcelona: Sailboat Adventure
From $68 per personBook now
- Cruise back in time and travel the historic route between Barcino and Barcelona.
- Experience an original adventure and discover Barcelona in a different way!
- Learn everything you need to know about sail trimming.
Before returning to the port, anchor in front of the Vela Hotel and, if the weather allows, take a dip in the water. If you like, end your evening with a cava toast while listening to relaxing music.
At the end of the day, you'll surely be famished! Choose to book an amazing meal or appetizer on board to whet your appetite and appease your hungry belly.
- Sailboat rental
- Sailing with expert captain
- Initiation to sailboat cruising
- On-board selection of appetizers served on the deck before setting sail
- Water or soft drinks
- Open sea swim (if weather allows)
- Cleaning service
- Pick-up at the meeting point and check-in
- Port, surveillance, mooring and insurance services
- Fuel consumption
- Snacks on board: Varied appetizers on your way back to the port with Spanish tapas such as montaditos, croquetas, bunuelos, Iberian sausages, soft drinks, wine, cava, beer, etc. (EUR 25 per person).
- Meal on board: Restaurant dinner on board. A waiter will bring you the menu to the sailboat (EUR 35 per person).
Meeting point: Port Olímpic, at the gas station located inside the port. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time. See city map. How to get there: Subway: L4 Ciutadella - Vila Olímpica stop Bus: 10, 36, 45, 71, 92, 99 and 100. Starts at 13:00h
• Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing (i.e. jacket, swimming suit, towel, etc.)
• Shoes with white rubber soles
• Your favorite music in USB
Product ID: 41376