Barcelona Gothic Quarter: Private 2-Hour Discovery TourProduct ID: 34065
- Stroll the historic streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- See Roman ruins, soaring medieval churches, the Jewish Quarter, and more
- Customize your tour making it just right for you
- Taste Spain's most delicious sweet, churros, hot off the grill
Combining history, culture and fun, the tour is ideal for families and suitable for travelers of all ages. Starting in Plaza Catalunya, you will explore the secrets of the pedestrianized zone, passing along narrow streets filled with the sounds of everyday city life.
You will go to the 15th-century Cathedral and look up at its towering Gothic façade, stroll around the old Jewish Quarter, and see remains of the Roman wall. Discover 20th-century art and 21st-century architecture harmoniously juxtaposed, while hearing stories behind the buildings of Barcleona into sharp focus.
End at the world famous Boqueria Market and see stalls piled with fresh fruit and vegetables, cheeses and olives. Grab a tasty snack, or stay for a traditional meal at your leisure.
- Professional, experienced, and passionate guide
Plaza Catalunya at Paseo de Gracia, just on the right of the Apple store's front doors. Your guide will be wearing name tag from Enchanting Barcelona. Nearest metro: Plaza Catalunya (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34065