Enjoy this unique walking tour leading you through the history of Barcelona and its well-known Born neighborhood. Skip the queues to explore Picasso Museum, created while the painter was alive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour. Please be prepared and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour of more than 2 hours
- This is a bilingual tour, however it is possible the tour could be monolingual. Please select your preferred language guide at the time of booking
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum