Head out on a tour to discover the most extravagant Modernist buildings in Barcelona and marvel at the talent of Gaudí, one of the most important architects of Catalonia. Visit the Sagrada Familia, the Eixample district, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Close to the Movistar Centre at 9:30 AM. Look for the guide wearing a badge with the local operator's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 12 participants
- Children up to 2 years old can join the tour free of charge