Discover the wonders of Barcelona on this private walking tour through the Gothic, Raval, and Born Quarters. See the area’s iconic landmarks and buildings which remain unchanged by time, and others which show the influence of Modernist architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Statue of Frederic Soler. At Plaça del Teatre (Theater Square).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a city walking tour through 3 of Barcelona's neighborhoods
- The duration of the tour is 3-hours
- Please let the local operator know if you would like to customize the tour
- Please let the local operator know if you have children so the tour can be catered to their interests
- - Is not a gastronomic tour (only include a tapa tasting and a drink)