Explore the delicious local gastronomy of Barcelona with native experts, and get to know the dynamic heart of Barcelona's historic center. This tour is for hungry foodies that want to taste a feast of Spanish tapas and Catalan cuisine.
What to Expect
Imagine walking around beautiful Barcelona, tasting the most exquisite traditional tapas, hopping from bar to bar and enjoying the dynamic and authentic environment of the city.
Start in La Boqueria Market, one of the most inspiring markets in the world. Begin by tasting selected authentic Spanish cheese, cured ham, artisan bread and more.
Your tour will also educate you about the beautiful spots that bear the painful past of the Spanish Civil War. Discover the amazing hidden corners where Jews thrived for over a thousand years and see beautiful balconies and narrow streets. In 2 more local bars enjoy 7 different tapas, which will vary depending on the season. The tapas will be paired with 2 drinks of your choice from wine, beer or cider.
End the tour in Passeig del Born, mixing the vibrant fashionable scene of the city and its medieval past.
- Tour with local expert in gastronomy
- Tasting of selected authentic Spanish products
- 2 drinks of your choice from wine, beer or cider
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Boqueria Market (Mercado de la Boquería)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A vegetarian option is available — please advise at time of booking if required
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• 50% discount for children