Go on a half-day excursion around Barcelona that will allow you to discover the history of the city while visiting some of the most important places in a comfortable and easy way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Julià Travel's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord, Barcelona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Failure to show up at check-in may result in the loss of the tour
- Please note that the tour includes approximately 3 hours of walking; wear comfortable clothing and footwear and come prepared to walk
- Please note that the itinerary may be altered by events or celebrations in the city (cultural events, sports events, official acts or by works)
- The duration of the tour includes the time of the transfers