Discover Montserrat on an early-morning group tour with round-trip transportation from Barcelona. Enjoy free time to discover the secrets of Montserrat after the guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting at the meeting point, holding a red burgundy umbrella. It is recommended to take a taxi to the meeting point to avoid any confusion. If you do so, make sure to tell the driver to take you to "Placeta de Vicenç Albert Ballester", so you can arrive without any problems. You can also get there by taking the metro. The closest station is "Arc de Triomf" (red line). Once you exit the metro, it's a 5-minute walk to the meeting point. Make sure to check how to arrive at the meeting point in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that Montserrat is a mountain that stands at 1,236 meters, therefor the temperature differs from that of Barcelona (it is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes)