Learn everything about the history of Barcelona on this guided tour around the oldest neighborhood of the city. Make the most of your experience by having a pintxos tasting at the end of the tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Restaurant Dafu Don, located at C/ de Balmes, 2. He will be carrying an Amigo Tours sign so that you can identify him without any problem.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you want to have the local pintxos tasting, you must select the option before booking
- The pintxos tasting includes a drink of choice (whether alcoholic or not alcoholic ones) and two pintxos
- Please bear in mind that this is a walking tour where a lot os walking is involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour may not be recommended is you have reduced mobility or for wheelchair users