Barcelona: Park Güell and Sagrada Familia Full-Day TourProduct ID: 58187
From US$75 US$60 per personBook now
- Discover the public park of the Parc Güell in the north of Barcelona
- Go inside the Sagrada Familia to gaze up at the stunning spires
- Learn more about Gaudi's work and vision
- See typical Gaudi motifs, such as mosaic times and organic shapes
- Explore the symbolism of the Nativity and Passion façades of the Sagrada Familia
Start at Parc Güell Park on Carmel Hill in the north of the city to admire some of Antoni Gaudi’s finest handiwork. Marvel at the Art Nouveau (Modernisme) motifs of its main highlights, such as the mosaic tiles of the salamander statue (“El Drac”) at the park entrance.
Then, transfer to the Sagrada Familia cathedral in the 19th-century extension of the L’Eixample, and admire the contrasting façades of Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. Go inside the basilica to look up at the towering spires.
See models of what the cathedral would look like when completed, as imagined by Gaudi, and learn the history and symbolism of the depictions of the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology on the elaborate Nativity and Passion façades.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Ticket to the Sagrada Familia and visit to Park Guell
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
At Park Güell, Bus Station entrance Located in: Carretera del Carmel, no. 23, Barcelona. Meeting time: 07:45. Please be on time as latecomers cannot be accommodated. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 58187