Experience Barcelona by land and by air with this full-day expedition through the city and to nearby Montserrat. Take in the urban city life as you walk through places of historical significance before taking in the rural countryside atop a mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Some walking is included during this tour, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. Tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals are not permitted
- At Montserrat there is a mountainous climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold
- The duration of the tour includes transportation
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city
- From January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance. The service will be replaced by the Port Cable car