Explore Barcelona from behind the wheels of a Ferrari, then see it from the sea. Start with driving a Ferrari California around the city on one of the routes, then enjoy sailing or a jet ski experience in the port to see the city from another perspective.
What to Expect
Enjoy driving a Ferrari California for 20, 40 or 90 minutes and then afterwards, sail on a 40ft yacht for 90 minutes or pick a 30 minute jet ski experience. Combine the pleasure of driving with the beauty of the sea.
Barceloneta Drive - 20 minutes:
Drive around the stylish district of Barceloneta. Whilst cruising along the coast, enjoy learning about the old fishermen neighborhood and the early modernist design of Parc Citudella.
Montjuic Drive - 40 minutes:
Drive up 173 meters high to Montjuic Mountain, where you can enjoy a spectacular view over the port of Barcelona across the Mediterranean and into Gaudi's artistic city.
Sagrada Familia Drive - 40 minutes:
Drive past the monument that has more visitors than any other site in Barcelona. 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is a work of art.
Tibidabo Drive - 90 minutes:
Drive up 512 meters along Arrabasada's tree-lined road and enjoy the amazing skyline of Barcelona from the peak of Tibidabo. The summit offers you a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
After driving around Barcelona, you have the option to step on board a 40ft sailing yacht from Barcelona's port. Enjoy having Cava or a cocktail as you gently ride the glistening waters of the Mediterranean. The duration of the sail is 90 minutes and will leave daily at 12:15pm.
If a jet ski experience will provide those who have a need for speed with an adrenaline fix after the Ferrari tour, pick this for the second half of the tour. After the driving tour concludes, head down to the water and cool off from the heat of your ride and see Barcelona from the water as you jump waves and steer around the port for a 30 minute jet ski experience.
- Ferrari rental
- Driving instructor
- Sailing experience or jet ski rental
What's Not Included
- Full insurance
- Extra passengers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Minimum age is 21 years-old
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as well as driving license
• A valid driving license and/or international driving license is required, certain country restrictions apply
• Operated by a multi-lingual guide
• A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
• Not wheelchair accessible