Barcelona: Estrella Damm Brewery Guided Tour with Tasting
- Discover the elaborate process of brewing Estrella Damm, still brewed from the original 1876 recipe
- Learn the secrets of this particular beer from your knowledgeable tour guide
- Enjoy a tasting of Estrella Damm and other beers
During your visit to the brewery in El Prat de Llobregat, you will learn all about the entire brewing process and especially the aspects that make Estrella Damm an exceptional beer - for example, their use of 100% natural ingredients. You'll see the brew house, the fermentation and lagering tanks, and the bottling plant.
At the end, the tour culminates with the opportunity to enjoy the flavor of the Mediterranean with a tasting of Estrella and other beers from the family.
- Guided tour
- Tasting of 4 or 6 beers (depending on option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Estrella Damm Brewery (Security checkpoint) Ronda Ponent, 41, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat. Getting there by car: Access via Autovía de Castelldefels (C-31), exit 192 toward the Airport (Terminal 2). Briefly enter the B-22 in order to take the B-250 - El Prat de Llobregat exit. Take Avinguda Onze de Setembre and turn right onto Ronda de Ponent. Parking: outside the plant, Mas Mateu industrial estate. Getting there by public transportation By Metro: L9 Sud (Airport TR - Zona Universitària). Stop at Parc Nou + 15 min walking. By Bus: From the airport: Bus PR1, stop at Avinguda Onze de Setembre or Metro L9s, stop at Parc NouOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Visitors must be older than 10 for public holiday or weekend visits
• Youth 16-17 years old may visit the brewery for free (without beer tasting).
• Closed: December 25 and 26, and January 1 and 6