See the fantastical architecture of Antoni Gaudi from a self-balancing Segway on a private tour of Barcelona. Discover the skyscrapers of the modern age, the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and the boulevards of L’Eixample along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 12 years old. Minors can join the tour on a mini-Segway, electric bike, or Xiaomi e-scooter Xiaomi instead.
- Participants must weigh 30 to 130 kg (67 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway.
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts.
- This is a private tour for your group only; other people will not join the tour.
- It is required to wear headgear. All helmet sizes are provided free of charge.