Immerse yourself in a world of witches, wenches, hangmen, and ghosts of bygone eras on this nighttime tour of Barcelona. Walk through the Raval, the Barri Gòtic, and the Ribera Quarter and hear myths and legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Oper Liceu, La Rambla 61. Nearest metro station: Liceu, green lineOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is a nighttime three weather tour. See the city under a clear, windy, or rainy night sky - even strong showers
- Summer nights are balmy; winter can get chilly - bring a jacket
- To experience the unique groups around the city up close, the guide sticks to streets and squares on this city tour. Admire monuments from their exteriors
- The tour is a relaxed walk; no need to rush. There is always time to stop for photos, and no one will begrudge you a bathroom break