Barcelona: Casa Batlló Entrance Ticket with Smart Guide
- Learn about one of the jewels of the ‘Modernisme’ art movement in an interactive way
- Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s world with a 45-minute augmented reality video guide
- Adapt the tour to your needs with a choice of 11 languages
- Take a peek at the Noble Floor, where the Battló family lived
- Choose the package you wish with Blue, Silver and Gold tickets available
Learn about Gaudí’s approach to architecture, art and design while discovering surprising details along the way. Explore rooms that demonstrate Gaudí’s unique creativity as virtual shapes float before your eyes.
Learn about the architect’s original use of light, color and materials, such as glass and colorful ceramics. You’ll also get to see works by other Modernisme artists and take in everything at your own pace. Choose from three ticket types and several entrance times to tailor your experience to suit you best.
- Entrance ticket to Casa Batlló
- 45-minute augmented reality video guide available in 11 languages
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at the Casa Batlló ticket office located in Passeig de Gràcia, 43. The nearest metro station is Passeig de Gràcia (L2, L3, and L4), or take the RENFE train to Passeig de Gràcia Station, the FGC train to Provença Station, or the following buses: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24, 28.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• On days when there is a special event, Casa Batlló closes at 2:00 PM
• There is a checkroom where you can store luggage and strollers