Access over 25 of Barcelona’s best museums and attractions. Save money, be flexible and enjoy free public transportation with a 3, 4, or 5-day card.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your voucher must be exchanged at one of the following tourist information offices: • Barcelona Airport Terminal 1, 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM Monday-Saturday, 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday & Bank Holidays • Barcelona Airport - Terminal 2 Daily. From 8 AM to 2:30 PM • Plaça de Catalunya Nord Monday to Sunday, from 9 AM to 8 PM • Barcelona Airport - Metro Terminal 1 Monday to Sunday, from 9 AM to 2:30 PM • Cabina Sagrada Família Monday, Tuesday and Sunday, from 9 AM to 2:30 PM Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 9 AM to 8 PM • Plaça de Catalunya Main Office Daily. From 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM The times may vary on January 6 and December 26, and in most instances are closed on January 1 and December 25.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your Barcelona Card will be valid from the hour you use it for first time, in periods of 72 hours, 96 hours or 120 hours depending on the validity you choose.
- You can use the card on the metro, the tramway TMB day buses, FGC railway urban lines, and Renfe Rodalies train zone 1