Discover the most interesting parts of Barcelona's city center while tasting local cuisine. Enjoy delicious dishes such as fried anchovies, croquetas, pimientos padron, tortilla de patatas, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your local expert in Plaça de l’Angel, near Hotel Suizo. Please arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10 guests
- If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you can reschedule for another time or date
- The tour lasts about 3.5 hours
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop, as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Children between 6-12 years of age receive a 50% discount