See the main sights of Barcelona by Segway on a 3-hour sightseeing tour, and discover modern parts of the city and eccentric hi-tech buildings and skyscrapers. Ride along the coast path, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and more.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 3-hour tour of old and new neighborhoods, including the former fishermen’s enclave of Barceloneta.
Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding to the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), known for its 4th-century Roman Wall. Along the way, learn how the 1992 Olympic Games dramatically changed the city, including its connection to the sea.
Marvel at the urban art of Sant Sebastià beach, and see street performers entertain the crowds. Admire the yachts and sail boats of the Old Port (Port Vell). Pass through the former fishing village of Barceloneta, and learn the dramatic history of the Catalan people and their struggle for independence along the way.
Pause at the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel for a panoramic view of Barcelona’s coastline. Continue to Port Olimpic, site of the Olympic Games and now a hip night spot of seafood restaurants and nightclubs.
Reflect in the tranquil gardens and open-air spaces of the Olympic Village, before riding to the Arc de Triomf, built as the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exhibition. End in Parc de la Ciutadella, and hear how vast areas of La Ribera were demolished to create the city’s only green space for decades.
- Segway training before the tour
- Photo service
- Helmet rental
- Raincoat rental (in case of rain)
- Bottle of mineral water
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Participants should weigh between 35 and 130 kilograms (77 to 286 pounds) to ride a Segway
• Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour
• Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time; however, they will be divided into smaller groups of 6 or fewer and each of these groups will have their own guide