Barcelona: 3-Hour Bike Tour and Tapas LunchProduct ID: 49664
From $43 per personBook now
- See the highlights of Barcelona by bike
- Meander the medieval streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Savor a selection of Spanish tapas in a typical city center tapas bar
Go to the Parc de la Ciutadella in Ciutat Vella, established in the 19th century at Barcelona’s only central green space. Cycle off the typical tourist routes, and discover some of the quiet squares of El Born and the Barri Gotic.
Admire the modern developments along the coastline, including the Olympic Village, built for the 1992 Summer Olympics. Cycle past some of the manmade beaches as an expert biking guide explains the city’s history, keeping you safe and sound as you go.
End at a typical tapas bar in the city center, and savor the flavors of Spain with a tasting of 4 different tapas.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- Tapas tasting of 4 tapas and 1 drink
Meet outside the Tourist Office on Placa Sant Jaume (nearest Metro Station Jaume I - Line 4/Yellow Line), or at Calle Esparteria 3, 08003 Barcelona (Paralel Passeig del Born) (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour is not recommended for children under 10 years old
• The tour can include Gaudí's Sagrada Familia on request
Product ID: 49664