Barcelona: 3-Hour Esoteric, Spiritual & Historical TourProduct ID: 70521
From US$196.11 Per group up to 10Book now
Pick-up serviceIf you are staying at a central hotel somewhere in Ciutat Vella or near Plaça Catalunya, your guide can pick you up.
- Learn about Western esoterica and spirituality in a 2000 year-old city
- Stroll around the Gothic Quarter for a feel of the medieval city
- Find Templar and Mason symbols in the cathedral
- Discover the amazing stories of the Jewish community, famous rabbis and Kabbalist schools
- Enjoy a magical city full of dragons and hermetic symbolism
Let's take a walk around the Gothic Quarter and discover old Roman Barcino, the flourishing and powerful medieval Barcelona with the old Jewish “call” (Catalan term for a Jewish quarter) and the great emergence of Kabbalah in Catalonia. You'll unveil the remains of the Templars. See the Templar and Masonic symbols in the Gothic cathedral, an esoteric basilica with a touch of alchemy and you'll find the splendor of 19th century Freemasonry. During your stroll, all this will be related with the spirituality of the Western esoteric tradition.
Did you know that modern Barcelona was designed by a Freemason?.. and Gaudi, was he a Freemason? Esoteric Barcelona goes all the way back to a temple dedicated to Jupiter to modern homes and mystery schools... this city has light.
- A 3-hour tour with specialist in Western esoteric tradition and Barcelona lover
In front of Zurich Cafe at Plaça Catalunya. Look for your guide next to the newsstand which is between the two metro entrances. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 70521