Join a 2.5-hour journey through medieval streets and alleyways of the Gothic neighborhood and its oldest sites, true gems of Gothic architecture, while enjoying authentic food and drinks at selected bars and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit some of Barcelona's best historical sights
- Sample traditional food and drinks at some hidden taverns and restaurants of the Gothic neighborhood
- Travel back in time through the medieval winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- Immerse yourself in one of the best and oldest markets in all Europe
- 18-20 historical sites and point of interest
- 7-8 tapas
- 3-4 drinks
- People with gluten intolerance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Pastisseria La Colmena just next to the Jaume I metro station. Your guide will be holding an 'eye on food tour' sign and a badge with his name on it. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, you will be walking at a moderate pace.
- This tour is suitable for those who do not drink alcohol.
- If you enjoy your tour and feel that you receive a great service from your guide, it is customary and much appreciated to leave a tip at the end of the tour; the standard gratuity in the tour industry is 10-15%.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.