Tour the Spanish region of Andalucia and visit the Cordoba Mosque, the spectacular Plaza de España and the impressive Alhambra as you travel down the Mediterranean coast to Valencia and Sevilla.
What to Expect
Departing Barcelona, this 6-day tour first travels south and inland to the Spanish capital at Madrid, before hitting the vibrant Andalucían city of Seville. You will then head back along the fabulous Mediterranean coast to the modern architecture and old-world charm of Valencia. See 5 cities in one tour and get a good picture of life in Spain through the ages.
Day 1: Barcelona – Zaragoza - Madrid
Depart Barcelona at 08:00, passing through Lerida and Zaragoza. Stop for a short visit, before continuing to Madrid, where you will spend the night.
Day 2: Madrid – Cordoba - Sevilla
After breakfast, pass through La Mancha country, traveling toward Córdoba. Go on a sightseeing tour of the historic city, visiting the famous Mosque and Cathedral, as well as the fascinating Jewish Quarter. Continue to Sevilla for dinner and your overnight accommodation.
Day 3: Sevilla
Go on a morning city tour and visit the Park of María Luisa, the fanciful mosaics of the Plaza de España and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Spend the rest of the afternoon free, exploring the orange-scented streets on your own.
Day 4: Sevilla - Granada
Depart for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, go on a sightseeing tour of the extraordinary Alhambra, with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and dreamy gardens, and see the summer palace of the Generalife. Have dinner and spend the night in Granada.
Day 5: Granada – Valencia
After breakfast, depart via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras, towards the Mediterranean coast and the city of Valencia, where you will spend the night.
Day 6: Valencia - Barcelona
After breakfast, use your free time to explore Valencia on your own. See the startling architecture of the port, or explore the historic old city. Depart for Barcelona mid morning, where the tour will end.
During the tour you will stay in the following hotels:
Madrid Chamartín Tourist class///Emperador First class
Sevilla Catalonia Giralda Tourist class////Hesperia Sevilla First class
Granada Macià Monasterio Basilios Tourist class//Meliá Granada First class
Valencia Ilunion Valencia Tourist class//Ilunion Valencia 4 First class
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic window
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotels
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
• For triple room rates, please inquire.
• For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available.
• Children from 4 to 7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults, 25% discount.
• Junior under 18 years old, 5% discount.
• Senior over 65 years old, 5% discount.
• Adults: 3rd person in triple room, 5% discount.
• Discounts are not cumulative