A Segway Tour to the districts of Eixample and Gràcia including the Sagrada Familia and other Barcelona top sights. Discover the best of Catalan modernism, including Gaudí's best works on Segway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's office on Passeig Lluís Companys 10Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Training on how to use the Segway will be provided
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high-end electric bicycles at discounted rates
- Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides
- Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Riders must be at least 110cm tall, and weigh between 35-120 kg and not exceed 120kg.
- It is strongly recommended pregnant women do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water-resistant clothing and gloves are recommended