See Barcelona's most iconic landmarks from the sea on a sailing tour. Climb aboard a yacht and drink frozen vermouth as you sail past the Columbus Monument, Barceloneta, Maremagnum, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet your host at the activity provider's office; the Sailing Experience Barcelona office located in Port Olimpic to begin your activity. The name of the boat you are going on is the Bombon. The skipper or another member of staff will meet you and escort you to the yacht. They will be wearing a red polo shirt and hat. To get to the meeting point take the Line 4 Metro, and hop off at Barceloneta (Yellow). You can also take bus routes 39, 45, 49, D20, V15, V13, or H14.Open in Google Maps ⟶