Experience the best of Spanish culture during a night of authentic flamenco dancing and mouth-watering tapas. Enjoy an enriching encounter with an iconic style of music and dance while treating your tastebuds with regional cuisine.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Tablao de Carmen is located inside the Poble Espanyol. In the main entrance (the two towers gate located in Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13) they will inform you how to reach the Tablao de Carmen. Walking instructions from Main Square Plaza España: Look for the top of mountain (with the big museum MNAC) - Go through the two big red towers (framing Avenida Maria Cristina). Keep walking until you reach the steps at the bottom of the fountains. Turn right at the T-junction (in the Avenida Ferrer i Guardia). Stay on this main road walking up the hill through the green area for no more than 8 minutes - You'll see the big tower gates entrance of the Spanish Village on your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please come to the Tablao de Carmen 45 minutes before the show starts