Embark on a unique adventure in Bansko for a meet-and-greet with a range of rare Bulgarian pets. Learn about these domestic animals, see how they're bred, admire views of the regional countryside, and have a taste of some organic local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Bulgarian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Church "St. Prophet Elijah" in the center of the village facing the building. The exact address is: 2841 Vlahi, BulgariaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children up to 3 years of age can join free of charge with an adult