Watch myths and legends come alive as you gaze at authentic buildings from the. medieval era. Join your guide on a private tour from Llandudno and discover the towns that house Wales' famous castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the red bus stop opposite the Neville Pub, directly outside Llandudno Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Of the 4 castles visited, only 1 (Penrhyn Castle) is required for entry. For the other 3 castles, you can wander the scenic villages and take pictures but are also welcome to enter all 4 if you wish
- This tour is suitable for everyone. All walking areas visited are flat areas, and customers can take breaks along the way
- Children up to 3 years old must have their own child seat that connects to a seat belt
- Only small compact foldable strollers are allowed due to limited storage