Siam Park City: Ticket & Buffet Lunch with Optional Transfer
Pickup optionalBangkok hotels located in Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24 areas. The departure time ranges from 8:00-9:00 AM depending on the are you stay. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed once booked.
- Enjoy a day of excitement with over 30 rides designed for both kids and adults
- Jump into the largest wave pool in the world recognized by the Guinness World Record
- Entertain yourself with the five zones at the park including Water Park and X-Zone
- Treat yourself to a wide range of food at the international buffet lunch
The park is divided into 5 distinctive zones including Water Park, X-Zone, Family World, Fantasy World and Small World. Whether riding on a roller coaster that twists upside down 3 times or sliding down a 7-storey high rainbow slide, you will definitely have an adventurous day to remember.
This attraction is suitable for all ages and you can enjoy unlimited rides and a buffet lunch provided at Si-Am Restaurant. It is ideal for a fun day out from Bangkok.
- Entrance ticket with unlimited access to the water park and all rides
- International buffet lunch at Si-Am Marine Restaurant
- Private Bangkok Hotel transfers (unless option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Siam Park City Address: 203 Suan Siam Rd., Kannayao, Bangkok 10230 By Taxi: - The journey will take appoximately 1 hour from Bangkok city center - Directions for taxi driver: สวนสยาม ทะเล-กรุงเทพฯ เดินทางสะดวกทั้งถนนเสรีไทย (5 กม. จากบางกะปิ) และถนนรามอินทรา (กม.12 ก่อนถึงมีนบุรี) อยู่ใกล้ๆสนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ (ถนนวงแหวนรอบนอกฝั่งตะวันออก ทางออกถนนเสรีไทย) By Bus: - The buses will stop right in front of the park's gate - Non-Air-Conditioned Buses No. 60, 71, 96, 115 - Air-Conditioned Buses No. 178, 519Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• The child ticket is limited for children between 100-130cm tall
• The park offers free admission for children under 100 centimeters in height
• This ticket is only available for non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase their tickets directly at the entrance to Siam Park City
• The voucher must be redeemed for a physical ticket at the entrance
• The park is located approximately 1 hour by car from Bangkok city center
• The transfer service is not available for those staying in hostels or guesthouses