River Kwai Day Tour with Death Railway Train Ride
From $40.91 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up at the lobby of your hotel. If your hotel is out of route, a meeting point will be suggested. Pick up time: to be advice at the time of confirmation. General Pick up Area or Road: Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-24.
- Walk on the Bridge over the River Kwai and enjoy taking your own photos
- Experience an unforgettable ride on the Death Railway Train, passing over the wooden viaduct
- See the War Cemetery and JEATH Museum
You'll continue, from there, to the JEATH War Museum, and walk along The Bridge over the River Kwai. Take the train trip along the Death railway to see beautiful scenery of mountains and rivers to Krasae Cave. At 12:00 you'll arrive in Krasae Cave, and lunch will be provided at a restaurant.
At 13:30 you'll have some free time to spend at your leisure, before departing from the restaurant back to Bangkok at 14:30, and being transferred to your hotel, where you'll arrive at around 18:00.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in the city center (in-route)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as described in the program
- English-speaking guide
- Train ticket
- Thai Set Lunch
- Admission fees
- Personal Expense
- Soft Drinks
- Other items not mentioned
The given timing is the estimated time frame only and may deviate due to traffic, road conditions, or any unexpected delay.
Product ID: 73508