Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the construction of the infamous “Death Railway” at the poignant JEATH War Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Pick up from hotels in Bangkok major area including Sukhumvit Road (last pick up point Sukhumvit 26 and Sukhumvit 39), Khaosan area, Silom and Sathorn Road. Additional charges may apply for pick-up/drop-off to hotels in the Bang Na and Lard Prao areas.
Select participants and date
BMP Bigcountry meeting point located at River City Bangkok: 23 Charoen Krung Soi 24 Talad Noi, Sampantawong Bangkok 10100 ThailandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there could be a delay in pick-up/drop-off schedule due to heavy traffic conditions in Bangkok
- It takes approximately 3 hours to commute to Kanchanaburi one-way
- The basic train ride fee included in the package does not guarantee a seat. If you would like to have an assigned seat, it is encouraged to pay 200 Baht upfront on the train