Bangkok: Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden & Pattaya
From $90 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIt is possible to pick you up from your hotel at 06:30. The listed hotels will be used according to the confirmed travel plan. If your hotel is not listed, pick-up is not available. The tour operator will advise you of your nearest meeting point and the pick-up time.
- Visit Nong Nooch tropical garden, the largest botanical garden in South East Asia
- Enjoy Thai cultural and traditional performances
- See the largest variety of orchids in Thailand
- Watch an entertaining elephant talent show
- Enjoy spectacular vistas overlooking Pattaya from Phra Tamnak Hill
At 09:30, arrive at Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. With it's amazing variety of plants and photogenic garden settings, the area of more than 500 acres is beautifully landscaped. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is arranged to be seen by bus. The garden contains various sites such as the French Garden, the Cactus Garden and others. The ride takes 30 minutes.
At 10:45, see a beautiful contemporary Thai cultural performance. This delicate style of dance is alternated with strong aggressive martial arts on a beautiful elaborate stage.
There are also cultural performances and elephants show.
This sprawling recreation park in a typical Thai setting, made up of traditional Thai houses and gardens of different plants dotted around the beautifully landscaped site. You have the opportunity to see some of the local wildlife such as elephants and tigers.
At 12:30 you are invited to a local restaurant in the small village of Bang Saray, located on the southeastern seaboard of Thailand. The village offers spectacular panoramic views and serves an impressive menu with a delicious Thai set lunch.
At 14:00, enjoy a relaxing sunbathe, swim or walk on the soft sand beach. It is one of the most beautiful locations in this district. Make the most of the quiet while sitting in the sun listening to the waves.
At 15:30 enjoy a tour of Phra Tamnak Hill, which has the best views of Pattaya.
At 17:00, start heading back to your hotel in Bangkok. You will arrive at your hotel at approximately 19:00.
- Bottled water and refreshing towels
- Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden admission fee
- Thai cultural and elephant show
- Passenger insurance
- Travel planning Service
- Thai set lunch menu
- Tour of Phra Tamnak Hill
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Other service not mentioned in the program
1. Asia Hotel Bangkok 296 Phayathai Road Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 2. Buddy Lodge 265 Khaosan Road, Taladyod, Pranakorn A. Muang Bangkok 10200, Thailand. 3. Century Park Hotel Bangkok 9 Ratchaprarop Road, Pratunam-Victory Monument Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 4. Royal Hotel 2 Ratchadamnoen klang Road., Bowon niwet ,Phanakorn, Bangkok 10200, Thailand. 5. Royal Orchid Sheraton 2 Charoen Krung Soi 30 (Captain Bush Lane), Siphya, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand. 6. The Sukosol Hotel 477 Si Ayuthaya Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 7. The Westin Grande Sukhumvit 259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
• Please bring a change of clothes, swimming costume and towel
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions or allergies when booking
Special dietary foods:
1. Raw vegetarian meal
A mixture of fresh raw vegetables and fruit.
2. Strict vegetarian meal
No animal products of any type.
3. Western vegetarian meal
Non-strict vegetarian prepared with dairy products, including eggs, cheese, fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts.
Product ID: 59788