From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip
Pickup includedYour hotel in Bangkok, excluding hotels located in Charoen Nakorn and Thonburi. Morning session pickups will be between 5-5:30 AM. Afternoon session pickups will be between 10 AM-10:30 PM.
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with these lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya (visit, guided tour)
After gathering up some bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in safe, sustainable and ethical environments, and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors.
After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water.
Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos of them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friends and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. After you're done at the Sanctuary, drive back to your hotel in Bangkok to enjoy the rest of your stay!
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from Bangkok City
- English-speaking tour guide
- Traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruits
- Drinking water
- Food for feeding the elephants
- 1 Save the World canvas bag
- Photography Service
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers outside designated locations
Prepare for the activity
- Reusable water bottle
• Pickup for the morning session is between 5 AM-5:30 AM depending on your hotel's location with the return to your hotel in Bangkok at 1 PM
• Pickup for the afternoon session is between 10-10:30 AM depending on your hotel's location with the return to your hotel in Bangkok at 6 PM
• There is a photography service at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will be posted on Facebook page of the supplier afterward.
• In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
• Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
• This tour is subject to cancellation in the event that there are not enough participants
• Please ensure that you are contactable at the number or email address provided at checkout as the operator will send a confirmation message once your pickup is arranged