Get away from Bangkok for a day to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bangkok. Morning pickups are possible at both 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM, depending on your tour time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- Pickup for the morning session is 6:00 AM-6.30 AM depending on your hotel's location and the return to your hotel in Bangkok is at 1:00 PM
- Pickup for the afternoon session is 10:30 AM-11.00 AM depending on your hotel's location and the return to your hotel in Bangkok is at 6:00 PM
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- This tour is subject to cancellation in the event that there are not enough participants
- Please ensure that you are contactable at the number or email address provided at checkout as the activity provider will send a confirmation message once your pickup is arranged