Head to Mahanakhon SkyWalk for spectacular views with an unmatched guest experience. Walk across one of the world's largest glass floors and scope 360-degree panoramic views of Bangkok from Thailand’s highest observation deck.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Thai
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Address: King Power Mahanakhon, 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand. Take the train to BTS Chong Nonsi Station, Exit 3, and then walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
- Chewing gum
Know before you go
- After the 16th of January 2023, an e-ticket will be sent to your email by the activity provider. Please be sure to check both your inbox and spam folder for the email. You must use this e-ticket to enter the attraction.
- Child rate is for ages between 3 and 15 years old
- Senior rate is applicable to adults over 60 years old
- The King Power Mahanakhon SkyWalk is wheelchair-accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above
- Betel nuts and chewing gums are not permitted
- Please follow the staff's instructions for your own safety
- No vandalism – violators will be required to compensate damages
- Please cooperate in security check of belongings