Take a break from bustling Bangkok and spend the day in nature, exploring Khao Yai National Park on a day trip with optional hotel transfers. Hike along nature trails and see impressive waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is available in major areas of Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road. Your guide will be waiting for you at your chosen pick-up location wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Swimming is prohibited in the national park waterfalls
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability
- This tour includes hiking/trekking. Kindly ensure you are fit for physical activity at this level before booking this tour.
- We recommend wearing hiking-appropriate clothing, including comfortable clothing that covers your arms and legs and can protect you from insects and leeches.
- To prevent insect bites, we highly encourage guests to bring and consistently apply insect repellent throughout the tour.
- Besides clothing, it is recommended to wear appropriate footwear and socks. Kindly note that some areas during the hike may be slippery.