Visit Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO-listed heritage site and the third largest national park in Thailand. Come see more than 3,000 kinds of flowers, 250 kinds of birds, and 67 kinds of mammals like elephants, tigers, gibbons, deer and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in central Bangkok
Select participants and date
River City Bangkok ( 23 Charoenkrung Road , Taladnoi , Samphantawong , Bangkok 10100 )Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no tour guide provided on this tour - you will have a private driver with you along the trip. If trekking option is selected, you will have a park ranger to trek with you in the national park
- If you book the driver and car only option, you will have to pay a separate national park fee upon arrival (400 Baht/adult, 200 Baht/child)
- Food and drinks are available at the tourist service to purchase
- It is possible to stop at some tourist/souvenir shops on the return ride if you are interested