Explore Khao Yai National Park which covers more than 2,000 square kilometers of forest and grassland. It's many waterfalls include 150m-tall Haew Narok, immortalized in the Danny Boyle film 'The Beach.' Spot diverse wildlife throughout the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you've selected a tour with accommodation option, you will be provided with breakfast as well
- If you pick the option with included accommodation, the standard preferred hotel is Khao Yai Nature Life Resort and the premium preferred hotel is U Khao Yai. In case of no availability, a comparable alternative will be chosen